Hire a Cameraman
Cameraman Hire & Equipment
- 4×4 wagon
- Basic lights
- from $550 inc GST
Of course we can arrange to hire and shoot in any format you like. Our company equipment is often a cost effective solution.
Blue Range Studio Equipment
The main camera we use is a Panasonic AG AF 102 M4/3 Rig, recording AVC HD to SD Card and uncompressed to Atomos Pores 422 HQ , 422 standard and Prores 422 LT.
These popular industry standard codecs provide well beyond standard quality Bit Rate specs for Broadcast TV if you need it and the AVC HD is great for quick and easy editing for Web based productions. Either way we’ve got you covered.
A Panasonic GH1 SLR is also available as a second camera (AVC HD) and makes an excellent addition for multiple angles in interviews etc.
A range of Lens’ including Carl Zeiss Prime lens 16mm F1.3 and 25 mm F 1.3.
Our standard Zoom lens is Canon 2/3 inch 8 /120 mm.
Kit includes, follow focus, Matt Box, Filters, Flags. Miller tripod , Dedo Lights if required, Red heads and leds, reflectors various gobos etc.
Audio gear includes Radio Mic, lapel, leads, head phone and shot gun mics also on board in kit.
Please call for a no obligation discussion about your requirements.
Darren Jones :: 0438 505 595
Why hire me as cameraman?
- Price :: obviously price is important and the often the less expensive is most attractive. I am affordable, competitive but not cheap.
But there are so many factors that set me ahead of the crowd, other than price:
- Experience :: over twenty years in the industry. I’ve been around long enough, on all types of shoots to be able to quickly assess the situation and what is required. Having worked in many capacities, gives me a solid understanding of the different roles and ensures that I can easily slot into a team.
- Practical capabilities :: able to maximise the situation to get the best visual results – lighting, surroundings, angles, distances.
- Technical capabilities :: able to work with all types of equipment and make sure equipment is all ready to get on with the shoot.
- Personal communication skills :: readily able to put people at ease and communicate what is required and how it is best to be achieved.
My skills and experience ensure:
Consistently good quality footage :: I can quickly and efficiently get on with the job to get the best possible footage in the best time.
- Less post production work :: I shoot with the editing process in mind encouraging plenty of angles , various framing and overlay to cover the story.
All in all I am your:
- Best possible choice :: Good value, Great results.